Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chrismavalenbirthary.

Heck Yes! You heard me.

Chrismavalenbirthary.

I have been waiting YEARS to get a decent camera... I've always loved photography but decided I would make it a hobby instead of a profession (since I had big plans of being either a country singer or an attorney).

Well, that day has come (getting a good camera). WOO HOO.  I have been stashing cash, getting gift cards and cash for christmas and birthdays and putting all my presents from hubby together (birthday, christmas, valentines, anniversary) for this! I was going to get in February for my birthday, but then found out that a new camera was being released so I waited in hopes that prices would drop... they didn't. So Finally last week I just ordered the dang thing. And it came. Yesterday. So I had to play a bit. I also ordered a EFS 50mm f/1.8 II lens off of Amazon, oh and the camera is a Canon Rebel T1i (wanted the T2i... but it's just too much, and honestly, I won't know the difference).



]
 I am soooo excited to be able to take decent pictures of the kids.... so I threatened Bailey with a spanking in order to gain her compliance and we toyed a bit. Here are a couple.

I'm pretty sure that last one she was starting to wave hello to the neighbors, but it really looks like she is flipping me off. I probably deserve it. But it's actually a decent smile on her face so I really hate that her stinking hand ruined it. It made me laugh when I saw it... the irony of it... me forcing her to take pictures, her ruining a decent one by flipping me of... wait. I mean, saying hello to the neighbors... let's go with that one.

Anyhow, YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited, it's a little ridiculous. It doesn't take much for me though.

What kinds of things do you go Giddy Giddy Ga Ga over?!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are fabulous Kylee!! I have a good friend who is a photographer - in case you like to look at photography sites: http://jenhebertphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do like looking at photography blogs!

    ReplyDelete