Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aaaahhhh!

 I lose things... A LOT. Ask anyone, they will tell you. It's not that I do it on purpose or am irresponsible. I usually put it in a safe place... a MUCH too safe place... and then fail to relocate it. 

Sometimes I am just in the middle of several other things and don't pay attention to where I set things down. 

Sometimes, I just have no excuse. 

Right now I am missing (my wedding rings... but I didn't lose them, they literally vanished). 

but really, I am missing the cord that connects my camera to the computer. BOO! I KNOW where I keep it, I don't mess around with the camera stuff... I think the kids must have found it and played with it. 

OR it could be in the pile of crap in the playroom that hasn't found a home yet.

REGARDLESS, I can't post anything else I've been up to until I have it. 

Furthermore, when my cute little baby boy finally decides to grace us with his presence, there won't be any memory left on the card to capture it all. I suppose I could buy a new memory card... but I don't feel like spending the extra cash on it right now. I will, if it comes down to it though, let's be honest! 

It's driving me insane not knowing where it is!  

No comments:

Post a Comment