Monday, June 20, 2011

Building Blocks

The other day I was fixing dinner and Jeffrey took the kids for a quick walk to the mail box. Bailey came back with a small package for me. I was surprised. I hadn't ordered anything recently, so I let her open it for me. It was THIS ridiculously awesome and cute wooden building block.



 Customized with his initials on three sides and birth specs. on the other three! HOW FLIPPING COOL!!! I stinking LOVE this little building block. It was from Jeffrey's parents. What a sweet, thoughtful, original gift. I smile every time I look at it. The company is called Woodgroove. Check 'em out!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I'm on my way to check it out now! Would it be lame for me to do one for Logan(if possible) this long after his birth?

    ReplyDelete