Sunday, June 12, 2011

The New Kid on The Block.

You already know my other two little monsters. Meet the newest, while he is still sweet and cuddly! I delivered him at 2:21 a.m Wednesday, June 8, 2011 via water birth at the Fruitful Vine Birthing Center. My labor was 5.5 hours from start to finish and the WORST {and I do mean WORST} part EVER was only about 20 minutes, and then I had my sweet little boy in my arms and now I am not pregnant anymore! Woooooooooo Hooooooooo!

Meet Callen Eric Shaw. 8 lbs. 13 oz., 21.5 inches long, 14.75 inch head circumference (YES, THAT'S RIGHT!). We all love him to pieces!



MMMMmmm. Couldn't you just eat his scrunchy sweet little face right up! I do. We make out, regularly. Well, I make out with him. His cheeks, his neck, his cute little baby feet. Mmm. So much baby goodness. I love the smell of new babies! Their breath especially, it's so sweet and non raunchy like the older kids :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so behind in my blog reading, and I just saw this. Congratulations!!! He is adorable and I love his name. I am glad you were able to have the birth experience that you wanted. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete