Friday, July 22, 2011

Little Dresses for Africa


Have you ever heard of Pillowcase Dresses? They are adorable. You don't HAVE to use a pillowcase but it sure makes it easier. You can use fabric and ribbon as well. So, I was browsing for tutorials for these cute things and came across this website for Little Dresses for Africa. I am SO going to do this. You can too. What a fun way to make a difference in the world. It's just what I'm needing to give me that warm and fuzzy feeling I'm lacking right now. If you want to contribute you can get your dresses to me and I'll ship them up there when I have enough.

2 comments:

  1. My ward did this as a group last year. I only got 1 or 2 done...My sewing machine and I had a disagreement, it won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh... AGAIN. My plans have been put on hiatus until I get a decent sewing machine. Probably sooner than later {I hope!}

    ReplyDelete