Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not my brightest moment.

The other day the kids got into my flour and powdered sugar containers. They stuck their childishly, nasty hands all in them... as you could imagine. So I dumped them out {wasteful, I know... but the germs... I couldn't do it...} and put them in the sink to await {a looong wait} a trip to the dishwasher... when I emptied the dishwasher I found this gnarly little guy.


I thought that MAYBE they should probably be hand washed {like it said on the bottom...


Why, Yes! Right there! But I figured... "Eh, it'll probably be okay on the top rack."

Nope! Not, okay. So, darn! Now, I MUST make another trip to my favorite store, Home Goods! {What a shame...}

1 comment:

  1. And i have now warped one as well....i should read your blog more often :(

    ReplyDelete