Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Potty Tricks

I know it's hard to believe that this angelic face could be capable of anything other than good... but I'm here to tell you.... it's possible.

Some time this morning between pooping on the floor {though he didn't have a diaper on because we were going to get a clean one on... and he must've had to just go... even though I had just told him to let me know when he has to go and we'd go to the potty....} Anyhow...

So between pooping on the floor {I'll spare you the photo I took for future blackmail purposes} and then I sent him to the bathroom while I cleaned up the nastiness.... and when I went in there he'd peed all over the floor... {once again, not REALLY his fault.. as our stool recently broke and he couldn't get to the potty, but probably wouldn't have anyway}

I guess I was so focused on cleaning up the pee and trying to get out the door that I failed to notice this gem.



Yes, that's right. My son... with his hands transferred the entire contents of the trash can... to "the john". QUALITY.

What's better... is I just found it. So they've been sitting there ALL day. Awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. OH that is so nasty!! Time to pull out the tongs! Way to go, Trev :) I sent him "do something to make your momma gasp today" vibes :) :) :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete