Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random Facts

Mix basil and paprika with some mayo and slather it on your next sandwich. YUM.

At the end of the day, it's important to remind yourself of the really important things... so you can start new tomorrow and forget how badly you screwed up today.

Screaming vomiting babies and/or kids are a kill joy.

Jeffrey and I like to watch "Thecooltv" station with horrible music videos of songs from the 80's and 90's.  True story.

I think there MAY be 2-3 clean loads of laundry in my entire house.  Okay, so probably 5 or 6.

I'm having a hard time determining whether the close and meaningful relationships we have with loved ones are worth the sorrow and torment we  feel when they leave us or whether it's better to not form those relationships to save us from the pain of loss. The latter is most definitely the easiest. It sucks on one end or the other for both... but I'm struggling with it right now.

My feet have grown and I can't wear any of my favorite shoes, it's pissing me off.

The 80's were terrible for hair, fashion, and technology. There is no disputing it. {I'm watching bad videos as we speak, can you tell?}

I'm addicted to Starbucks hot chocolate. I'm pretty sure they put crack in it.

My favorite movie is Beauty and The Beast... yes, the cartoon.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Um, yeah in the past few weeks I noticed I'm needing to wear a 9(shoes) and almost every pair of shoes I have are 8 or 8 1/2. I have like 2 size 9's. It makes me so annoyed. Oh and the 9's? 1 is a pair of skinny 3 1/2" heels. All I can say is my feet better go back to the normal size after I have the baby!

    ReplyDelete