Friday, August 19, 2011

Provident Living Calendar!


Years ago, {and I do mean YEARS, it's really sad, how MANY years... I'm getting old!}, I got Noah's Ark Calendar from church with goals for food storage every month. It's really cool, it tells you how much of each thing you need per person, etcetera, etcetera. I never could bring myself to put it on the fridge because well, it just wasn't very cute {in my opinion}, but OH, so useful.

Time and time again, I have been organizing the office and can not bring myself to toss it. SO, I was bored last week, and most definitely needed a distraction, so I decided to play with it and make one of my own. The content is all exactly the same {I did add one quote..} it's just cuter. You can access the pdf form here. Knock yourself out.

Oh. So the original one I had The front page was cardstock with a small magnet on the back. It had too rings around it to bind it so you could flip each page back, every month. I'm still trying to figure out a better way to do it so you can hang it on the fridge, but still have it bound. If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in comments! I wanted to have all the pages printed in cardstock so it's a little more sturdy, but then the magnet won't hold them all... so it's still sitting on my craft table waiting for brilliance to strike... it might be sitting there a good long while ;)

1 comment:

  1. this is good post.
    and you can go here

    http://bantalsilikon01.blogspot.com
    http://kursusinternetmarketingmurah.blogspot.com
    http://bumbupecelbali.blogspot.com


    tanks very much.... :)

    ReplyDelete