Friday, August 5, 2011

Whatchyou Want?

So, I'm feeling a bit random... probably because I'm the Queen of Random. Anyhow, I'm really curious to hear about what types of things YOU are interested in seeing on this blog. I feel like I'm forcing you to read whatever I'm in the mood to blog about, and I guess that's alright since it's my blog... but it wouldn't be much of a blog if I didn't have any readers! PS- THANK YOU.... seriously... I honestly didn't expect anyone to read it and I've been pleasantly surprised! I'm so grateful for all the support and kind words!!

So leave a comment below and let me know what you'd like to see on here and I'll do my best to accommodate! and PLEASE be HONEST! I'm all about brutal honesty, I can take it! Yay! I'm excited to hear your thoughts and ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Crafts with the kids, sewing, random ranting - whatever you want, it's your blog = your outlet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just say keep up the brutal honesty. It's my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete