Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Potty Time! {Not party time}

Bugger. Well, I've been putting it off and off and off and I just can't any longer.


{isn't the bokeh awesome in this pic?!}

My dear, sweet, too smart for his age son, Trevor NEEDS to be potty trained. You've seen his previous encounters with the toilet, and poop, and pee.

Well, I've known he's ready if I wanted to do it, I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO IT. {That's what she said! - sorry I couldn't help it!}

A few short moments ago, this stinker {while I'm in the play room couponing} took off his poopy diaper and dumped the poop into the toilet and flushed it. Then started to bring me his diaper.

You see, while I was couponing, it was awfully quiet, which means.... He's most likely in a bathroom, and since their bathroom is the one I forgot to close the door to, due to a morning rush, I assumed he was there. The sound of the toilet lid dropping confirmed my suspicions. So I ran down the hall and found the above "sitiation".

THE BEST PART, { and I sure hope you aren't eating, if so, stop reading here}...

The poop apparently dropped on the floor, at which point my logically thinking toddler picked it up, and put it into the toilet.

AWESOMENESS. Soo, I shall stock up on anything I might possibly need next week and potty train this little turd tosser. Bailey was fully potty trained at his age, I've just been lazy. Wish me luck!

UGH. Can't I just pay someone to do this for me? I bet it's going to be easy... I just don't have time for it right now... ya know? It slows things down... okay there, I won't complain about it anymore... today.

No comments:

Post a Comment