Friday, September 9, 2011

Random thoughts.

1. I have no idea how so much crap gets into my house. My Goodwill pile spans my incredibly long hallway... I get rid of this much stuff every few months.... I think there's a junk fairy out there that keeps bringing more crap into my house. Her name is Kylee too! What a coinkydink.

2. Shark Navigator ROCKS.

3. Kids need WAY too much stuff. It's obscene.

4. Mahi Mahi, Olive oil, lemon juice, basil, and Paula deans house seasoning = DIVINE... oooor... I was starving... literally. I think I've had 3 meals in the last 3-4 days. But I'm going with divine.

5. Fasting for blood tests... or well anything, sucks. Any other night I'd be fine, but because I'm fasting my gut is a bottomless pit that is left completely unsatisfied.

6. I HATE taking my kids places. It may start out fine, but always ends in blood, sweat, & tears.

7. Hardee's on Blanding in Orange Park has Cherry Coke on tap. YES!! It was pretty dang good too! The Racetrack on Park Ave has it too, but theres was gross. Sam's machine has been broken for a month. Just in case you were wondering.

8. Hardee's has THE BEST biscuits and gravy. Don't try to argue with me, I'm right, and I know it.

9. There is a shape I love, and I really want to know the name of it.... but I can't even search for a picture of one to show you, because I don't freaking know what it's called!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You're hilarious!

    I also get rid of at least a tote full of crap it seems every month or two. What the hell?!

    At least we can let it go. Otherwise we might soon turn into Hoarder Cat ladies...eew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE. My neighbor is a hoarder cat lady. Well, I don't know about hoarder, but her house smells REVOLTING. I mean, she opens her front door and I almost vomit. She feeds stray cats and lets them in her house.... my yard is their litter box, it's GROSS. I'm about to call the city on her! Cat ladies, suck. :) She lets the cats crap in my yard, maybe I should toss all my good will crap {yes, it's still in the hall waiting to go} in her yard!

    ReplyDelete