Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wall Flower

So, a while ago, I was blog stalking Make It and Love It {Ashley has some GREAT ideas!} and I saw this wall art project she had done. LOVED it. I had decided that I wanted to make it at some point and time, and well, that time has come.


I was given these old frames from my Gramma and finally got around to cleaning and spray painting them. but couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with them. I had several different ideas. Then I had a fleeting moment of brilliance. I have a ton of foam board lying around for some reason, I'm still unsure of. SO. I decided to cover them with cute fabric. Then I was left will a blank canvas.


WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO? {I'm the most indecisive person on the planet... for example it took me 5-10 minutes to decide on  A PUMICE STONE in Sally's this weekend. Yes, you heard me. Sad, isn't it?

Then I came across the wall flower art post again and KNEW that is what I was going to do. But once I got the flower on, it was missing something. So I rummaged through my scraps and found an old knit shirt that would be perfect for some leaves... and that was the touch that it needed. I'm pretty excited about it, and it was a SUPER fast and easy project.



Now I just have to figure out what to do with the yellow and tiffany blue one above. I'll post a picture when I get the entire wall done.  We and by "We" I mean I {with Jeffrey's funding} am giving our living room a facelift.

And with that, I bid Adieu... it's bedtime and I have a migraine to kick by in the morning. Get out there and do something crafty!! And show me your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment