Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent Calendar


I'm in charge of Sharing Time this month in Primary. For all of you non- LDS people out there Primary is where the kids go for the 2nd and 3rd hour blocks of our Sunday meetings. They have singing time and a group lesson/devotional called Sharing Time. This month is obviously about Jesus' birth. This week we are discussing/teaching about the different prophets would prophesied about Jesus' birth. I was looking up ideas to help me  and found an advent calendar hand out here at Sugardoodle.net. I liked it, but I wanted something with a little more visual aesthetics. I moved the dates around a little so it would fit because I had to reformat it, and just added a few graphics. The blank spaces are so your kids can fill in some of their ideas as well. I thought that was neat, so it would make them apply what they learn and decide on some things all on their own. Anyhow, you are welcome to use it if you want. I'm not sure how to make it printable from the web, but if you'd like me to email you a copy just shoot me an email @ neelyk2@yahoo.com. I did black and white since it was going to be photocopied anyway... Happy Sunday and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment