Wednesday, December 28, 2011

B.F.F.'s


 Can I just tell you, that one of things that brings THE MOST joy and purpose to my days and life is watching my kids play together.


I can't begin to tell you how much I LOOOOVVVEEEEE hearing them laugh and play. When Bailey is at school or away, Trevor asks for her a bajillion times a day. They LOVE playing together. I LOVE that they LOVE playing together. I'm 99.99999% sure that in a few more years they will be constantly bickering and I am going to have to put them on the curb with signs saying "Free personal Slave" but for now. I freaking love it.

Love. Love. Love. Trevor doesn't even mind being bossed around and forced to do whatever Bailey's overactive imagination comes up with.

{P.S. sorry for the lack of editing... I'm lazy these days.} 

And sweet, sweet, angel, baby Callen, just watches them. Absorbing in the fact that in a few more months when he's walking, he will become prey. Maybe he's calculating his defense strategy now? He's a smart one, that boy. Trevor is already trying to break him in easy. When Callen is crawling or on all fours, Trevor takes it upon himself, to mount the poor kid as a horse and try to ride him, cowboy style, not lacking the "gyup" {giddy up}.

LOVE. THESE. BABIES.

Remind me tomorrow, when I'm barfing and can't get off the couch... or in seven months when there are FOUR FREAKING KIDS in my house and there is no more order and I don't know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment