Friday, December 23, 2011

Holy, Stockings!

I FIIIINNNAAALLLLY got them finished.... except for the new kids. I need to know what it is first... 'cause I have some DANG cute, vintage ginerbread house fabric, if it's a girl.

Anyway... blood, sweat, tears {literally, all three} and a week later..... drum roll please...
{there is one playing in my head, do you hear it?}

They are most definitely not perfect. But I don't give a flyin' rats behind; we will use them and love them, FOR-EV-ER. 


Because I said so. {Rebekah Hunter Scott, that's for you ;) }


Merry Christmas Y'all! 

2 comments:

  1. they look great! good job! how do your kids let you get anything done? mine won't ever leave me alone for 5 minutes. i consider it a great success if they leave me alone long enough to empty the dishwasher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh, don't worry. They don't leave me alone either... if you only SAW the things that happen when I try to do things with them. I did one at my gramma's. Trevor's took me two days, Callen's was pretty easy, I most of them while they were asleep. My mom took the kids Thursday night and I did the last 2 1/2 while she had them. Finished around 11 pm last night.

    ReplyDelete