Friday, March 16, 2012

So much to do, so much to say...

So much has been going on lately. For starters, moving... and the preparations therein, where are utterly frustrating. I'm a planner... always have been, always will be. When you're renting, it's not appreciated. You basically have to find a place RIGHT before you move, because most agencies won't hold a property more than 30 days past the application date, in fact, some are 15 days! There is so little on the market already, and it doesn't help when your budget is minuscule. I just keep telling myself that as long as we are firm about staying within our budget, Heavenly Father will provide a place that meets our needs. He did it this time, it's just in the wrong county, now that Bailey is starting school. Oh, and the stray cat colony next door, let's not even get started on that topic.

I also planned a baby shower and birthday party in the past two weeks, and then doctors visits, ultrasounds in which this stubborn baby wouldn't spread 'em wide.... I guess I should be grateful for that, in the long run.

The next few months are going to get worse.Easter, Moving, IEP meetings, Jeffrey's birthday, Callen's birthday, more frequent doctors visits, summertime in which I will be solely responsible for entertaining these kids, 2 nieces and a cousin born, Bailey starting school, this closed legged baby born, more doctors visits, then the holidays will be here.... man I should get started on that. I'm just overwhelmed right now.

I apologize for the lack of content on here... oh yeah, and my computer broke... again. Except, this time it literally was BUST-ED. Thank you apple for having tiny little labor fees {$39}, isn't that awesome... and small part costs.... It should only be $94 to fix it, though he did tell me that the only reason he could even have it repaired was because the computer itself still worked {I just couldn't open it}. Also, the glass screen didn't break, and that's over $200 by itself. So I've been hijacking Jeffrey's, but I've been so busy that I haven't used it much anyway. I'll tell you one thing.... I MISS MY MAC, TERRIBLY.    TERRIBLY.

This isn't counting the personal things that I've been dealing with... which are really what start to stress someone out and cause inner turmoil.

I have been taking pictures for future posts, so eventually I'll put them together, but I can't do anything until I have my mac back, which should be around Monday unless they call to tell me it's going to be longer. Fun times... FUN times. I hope you're all doing well, and keepin' it real... I'll be back...

1 comment: