WHAT is a Liebster Blog Award, you ask? I wondered the same thing!
Well "The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
So here's how it works:
• Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
• Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
• Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
• Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less
who you feel deserve to be noticed.
• Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I've selected 5 blogs I love to read regularly, which are:
1. A Little Bit of Everything , Kyrsten shares all the fun projects, recipes, experiences and all the fun that happens as a SAHM.
2. Wendy Updegraff Photography, Wendy is SUCH a creative and talented photographer. I heart her, SO much.
3. The Sycamore, Holly shares her thoughts and insights so openly on anything and everything. She always gives me new things to think about.