Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 and 11 months!


AHHH! Things were such a mess that I forgot to post 10 months for Callen. So I'll try to remember some of those things.

He eats just about anything I give him, and much, much more off of the floor... or anywhere, really.

He started standing on his own and then trying to take steps and by the 2nd or 3rd week of month 10, and would take 3-4 steps on his own. Then 8 one day, and he still crawls but can definitely make it across a room now.

He is in 18-24 month clothes. Though he can still fit into 12 month bottoms. I'm guessing he's probably somewhere around 22-23 pounds, maybe more.

He loves his pacifier now, which makes me die a little inside. He went 9 months without one and then decided he just HAD to have one. He started taking Trevor's out of his mouth, and OH, the drama that caused.


I have a haunting feeling that he is going to cause a LOT of trouble... but he will be SO much fun. He's really talkative {in baby talk, of course} so I call him my little walkie-talkie. His favorite game is peek-a-boo {naturally} and he thinks he's hilarious when he "scares" you. He's stubborn as hell, just like the rest of us. He loves to play with Bailey and Trevor, or anyone.

He has a girlfriend, her name is Callie... and somehow, he knows to plant one right on her face when she is around... WUH OH! I told you, trouble.

We sure do love this little guy! He is so much fun and brings such a great dynamic to our family! Happy 11 months big guy!


2 comments:

  1. Callie is blushing after reading this post! Did you ever get any kissy face pictures? I'll look and see if I got anything on my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them, but they were so blurry you couldn't tell. It's like they KNEW.

    ReplyDelete