Monday, May 7, 2012

A Few Things...

1. I've discovered how to keep my kids calm and out of trouble in the mornings while I'm getting things ready {or playing on the computer, either way}... are you ready.

Two words.

PLAY-DOH. {or one hyphenated one}

Sure, I have to clean up the residue off of the table later... but they haven't moved for 40 minutes now.

2. I made the Nana's Bread recipe last night. I used 3 cups bread flour and 1 cup all purpose flour. SO EASY and SOOOO delicious. Try it if you aren't a wheat bread fan... it worked great and is so easy.

3. I'm moving in 3 weeks! AHHHHHHHHH.

4. I ran out of diapers late last night.... and then the hallelujah choir sang and I found 4 in my bedroom! Good thing too, cause I needed them this morning. Awesomeness.

5. Callen is WALKING, unassisted. Though he still chooses to crawl A LOT because it's so much faster.

6. I can't even imagine the chaos that is about to be my life with 4 KIDS!

7. I got {and by I, I mean Mr. Shaw} the new hard drive in my computer and it is SO much faster...two days of headaches {literally} later. Thank you Jeff-fa-fa. I heart you.

That is all for now. Happy Monday Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment