Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting Closer...

Well, I'm almost 29 weeksish now... I guess it's about time to post a belly shot. So I can tell this baby one day, that mommy did actually take the time to take a picture while pregnant with it/her.


{This is my "I-don't-really-know-what-face-to-make-while-taking-a-self-portrait" face.... ain't it grande... or awkward.... either one.}

Granted, this shot is from week 24, so my belly is a bit larger now, but I'm just going to keep looking at this one so I don't feel so huge. 


We still aren't sure technically what it is... but I'm 99% sure that it's a girl. In fact, I will probably pee my pants {and not from incontinence...that time} if this thing comes out with a penis. I'm THAT sure it's a girl. So I'm just goin' with it and keeping tags on and receipts- just in case. So as of right now, this baby's name is Adeline Elizabeth, after both mine and Jeffrey's gramma's. She is currently kicking my boob. Translation- kicking my ribs so much that my boob is moving. It's because I need caffeine... in the form of cherry coke to survive. True story. Happy Hump Day, folks.


1 comment:

  1. You are so freaking cute, and I LOOOOVE her name!!!!!! I kinda teared up when I read it...what is wrong with me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete