Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let the shenanigans, begin....

So Callen. My dear, sweet, devious, smart aleck, Callen. That boy, is going to be T-R-O-U-B-L-E. True Story.

Man, he knows exactly what he's doing, and he calls our bluff already. But he's so dang cute about it.

Today, for instance.... sly little booger. We were in the waiting room at therapy, waiting for Bailey and Trevor to get out. I was giving him Veggie Straws {a.k.a. baby crack} and he'd toddle around and then come back for another one. So, I would tell him to say "please" and show him the sign language. He did it once by himself, a few times I took his hand and did it for him, another time he busted out with "ease", then the next time I tried to get him to say it again, and he was not having it. So, he gave me look #1 down there, and then grabbed my own hand and put it on his chest for me... little stinker. So I gave him one, because technically, it counts... and I don't want to discourage out-of-the-box thinking.

These are the faces I get when I tell him "No."


 {This is my absolute FAVORITE face he makes. It's his Chris Farley look-a-like face}



After he gave me THIS ridiculously cute, "I'm feigning innocence" smile, he turned around and started pulling the pots out again... yeah. 

1 comment:

  1. HA! Kids are great - endless sources of entertainment. Mine do the same "feigning innocence" smile.

    ReplyDelete