Thursday, July 5, 2012

June Bugs

For Father's Day, I had big plans to make Jeffrey some gifts involving pictures of the kids. That junk did not pan out. Not much of anything has been panning out for me lately. Anyway, I made the kids go out and play so I could snap a few updated shots. I never did get his gifts made {but that's okay, he's pretty satisfied with his IPAD}.

Here are some updated pictures of the kids, though... per his request that I haven't posted any in a while.




Not the greatest, but if you KNEW what little turds they were being.... you'd realize this was an accomplishment. Also, why there isn't one of them all together... that junk is for the pros... I don't have the patience!

1 comment:

  1. They are too cute! I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award, check it out: http://itbakesmehappy.blogspot.com/2012/07/who-me.html

    ReplyDelete