Thursday, July 5, 2012

Updates....

Wow. It feels like forever! I have had SO many technical difficulties, I don't know if you would believe me if I listed them.

 Mainly, my computer was gone for 11+ days to apple to get fixed. When I got it home, it looked shiny and new, but the main problem I sent it in for, was not fixed. LAME LAME LAME. Needless to say, I was pretty flipping livid. Of course, apple took care of everything... by noon the next day the problem was fixed. So I basically got a new computer, at no cost to me. That part was awesome, and a huge blessing.

Now, I've had no internet for about 3 days or so. Finally, after this recurring problem every month or so, we got a new wireless router... so keep your fingers crossed!!

We have had a new technology addition to our family as well. Jeffrey entered the WOKV father's day IPAD drawing. HE WON!! Pretty cool.

I am not gonna lie, I was more than a little jealous. I wouldn't even look at it for a couple of days. For good reason... I knew I'd love it. I didn't want to tease myself. It was glorious. It's a shame they cost so stinkin' much, that thing would be a great mommy planner/kid educator/ kid entertainer. I'd have one for the kids in a HEARTBEAT... and by the kids... I mean me.

So. We are up and running... though I won't be running until the thing they call a baby, but is more like a ninja beating me to death from the inside out, gets the freak out and stops sucking the life out of me.

We are not on speaking terms right now... heh. She is hurting me bad. Sticks that little butt right up in my ribs causing a throbbing/piercing pain that radiates from my ribs, deep into my shoulder blade. I don't complain TOO much about pain. I typically just deal with it, but this crap is MISERABLE. Worse than any of the others... {I always have the knots in my shoulder blades... this is different}.

Anyhow, I've been taking pictures and have had lots of blog ideas, so don't go anywhere, I'm still alive and kickin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment