Saturday, October 6, 2012

General Conference


In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints  or in other words I'm a mormon.

Twice a year we have what's called General Conference. In April and October we get to hear our Prophet and Apostles and other leaders in the church speak via satellite. I LOVE listening to the talks. There is such a sweet, peaceful feeling to the meetings. It lifts me up and gives me wisdom, understanding and perspective. 

If you are curious about what we believe, now's a good time to listen. There are different ways you can listen now, thanks to technology. You can watch it on the BYU Channel if you have satellite TV. You can also stream it on the internet. 

So I thought I'd invite you to take a peak and see what we're all about. How often do you get to hear a living prophet speak?

2 comments:

  1. Confession. I found you through your storage boxes on Pinterest, but instantly said, "She's a member!", so I started scrolling around looking for anything specific. Hee hee. I feel like a detective (sounds better than stalker). Loving your blog, glad I found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I do that ALL the time! Stalk me anytime! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete