Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch last night. 'Cause you know I've gotta get some fall pictures! It was rough. I don't think I would ever be a child photographer... it's WAY too much work. Seriously. I don't have the patience for that mess!

This would have been SO much better if the sun hadn't come out RIGHT as I snapped this picture and made Bailey's hair glow blindingly, but I liked the shot anyhow. 

Same with this one... on the pumpkin.


He's been in a rough mood the last few days. I'm not sure what the deal is. 

 Callen was climbing down and fussing. I offered him a piece of candy and he smiled, jumped up there and put this innocent little look on his face. {I just remembered that I forgot to give him the candy. I guess he forgot too.} DOUBLE win for me!

My beauties.

This one is my FAVORITE.

Anyway, here are some of the ones I was able to get. Enjoy! I think we will be carving our big pumpkin tomorrow. I'll post pictures after I clean off my SD card, 'cause it's full.

No comments:

Post a Comment