Sunday, October 28, 2012

The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies.


Now, everyone has their cookie "type". Mine is chewy. These are simply the best cookies I've had/made to date. They are so rich and flavorful. I've made... 4-5 batches in the past month or so. No, I'm not kidding. I make about a dozen and then put the rest of the dough in ziplocs and freeze it. That dough never sees the light of the oven. We {Jeffrey and I} devour it before it makes it that far. It's seriously the best. Want me to shut up now, so that you can go make some? DO IT. 

Let me tell you one thing, though. Pay attention to her notes. Particularly the sea salt. Seriously, don't use table salt. The sea salt MAKES these cookies {and any others, honestly}. 

That, and DO NOT over bake them. In my oven, about 10 minutes seems to be perfect. So find what works for yours. Remember that they keep baking on the cookie sheet, so while they look undercooked, they will be perfect after they cool. 

Okay, go make these cookies. You can thank me later! Then, thank Alice Currah, for making this amazing recipe! 

2 comments:

  1. I just recently fell in love with chocolate chip cookies, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If chewy is your cookie type, you will LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete